Yay! I ended up using some purple Patrick Lose marbled fabric I had left over from baby bedding I made for one of the girls in the Girl’s Club a couple of years ago for the plate centers. Matched beautifully!
The pattern I had originally planned to do may be thrown by the wayside. I just created another pattern in EQ6 that has the blocks on-point, which means I use only 18 of the plates, leaving me 12 more for something else (maybe that tablerunner at Moda Bakeshop!). Peggi’s helping me figure some things out on EQ (thank goodness!), so as soon as I get a drawing done I’ll post it. I’ve got to start using EQ more – it’s amazing how quickly you forget how do things if you don’t practice!